2013年6月9日星期日

Trick Art Musuem @ I-City -You can't believe your eyes-

The I-City that I previously known is where it is a very beautiful night place with lots of amazing man-made trees, animals illuminated with many colourful LED lights.

Recently, I-City has been developed with more and more activities and games..
There is a SnowWalk ...Giant Ferris Wheel... Water Theme Park... and another more attractions..

But the day we went to I-City, we found the Trick Art Museum!this 8,000 sq ft Trick Art Museum has 5 themes: Masterpieces, Egyptian, Marine Life, Animal Kingdom and Modern Classic. It opens daily from 11am to 11pm.

Some of their works are totally impressed me. Here are photos that I going to share with you.
"Run FAST the bull is getting angry! "  STEADY Lah~
"Ouch..that's hurt.."
Such a creative masterpiece. The first frame is actually an empty frame for you to pose.
Angel from the heaven.

A pleasant day I spent with my family.We had an amazing time and lotsafun to pose and snap with the paintings. I will definitely visit the Trick Art museum again to explore the remaining themes. I guess there will be more trick arts which will surprise me.



没有评论:

发表评论