2013年6月5日星期三

Penang Street Art


I went to the Penang heritage sites last month with my girlfriend and her best friend to visit the awesome wall murals by the artist.
"Our art is dying 我们的艺术文化正在消亡"
I inspired by this wall mural! This is an interesting piece of art, the artist was making an obvious statement even without the words. Love it!

"(Children on the Swing), Louis Gan"
This wall mural depicts most likely a brother and a sister having fun on the swing. The road sign “Step by Step Lane” is also installed as part of the art work and is not an actual road sign.

"The famous art piece with the two children riding on the real bicycle"

"Children Playing Basketball"

"Kid on a Motorcycle"

Map of George Town, showing the locations of the many street art. Hope I can visit Penang Heritage Sites again, seems like I missed out a few of them.





没有评论:

发表评论