2013年8月3日星期六

"Point of Purchase" Design

Last week I have created my POP(Point of Purchase) Design for 'Creative Communication Design' & This are the procedure for my POP Design. 


This is the reference and my idea for POP Design. The theme i want to share is 'Valentine's Day'.I use 'Vector' or normally we called as 'Toilet signboard' to produce my design. This idea was suddenly pop out from my mind and i think it was quite unique and interesting. 



This is the MOCK UP for my POP Design~
Look a little bit weird on the middle..because i used normal paper to stick on the foam board, and the picture is printed by my own printer, therefore the quality was not that good, by the way it is stable as it can stand :D

AND..This is my final result ! :D
It is more colourful and more stable than my previous Mock Up design.
Overall, I'm quite satisfied for the result i made :D

没有评论:

发表评论