2013年7月7日星期日

The Movie- Gladiator




After I learned Ancient Roman Art from Art History, I watched the movie "Gladiator" recommended by lecturer. It's such a great movie. The lessons I can pick up from the movie is that if we die because we strive to do the right thing, at least we die in honor. And at the end of the day, who doesn't wish to pass away with their honor? The movie shows that having strength and determination will get you through a lot. It shows that no matter what tragedy happens in your life, you can rise from it and the trials you go through only make you stronger.















This is the quote I like the most in this movie, "My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions and loyal servant to the TRUE emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next."

没有评论:

发表评论